Always Remember Thy Golden Rule:
FOR WEEKLY RESIDENTS, ONE WEEKS NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN IN WRITING BEFORE MOVING OUT. FOR MONTHLY RESIDENTS, 30 DAYS NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN IN WRITING BEFORE MOVING OUT. FAILURE TO GIVE PROPER NOTICE WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF YOUR DEPOSIT. DEPOSIT CANNOT BE APPLIED TOWARDS BALANCE ON THE RENTAL UNIT.
Move In Checklist
- Change your mailing address if you haven’t done so.
- Call local phone/internet service provider and have service installed if you need it.
- Inspect your unit for any damage or abnormalities and report this in writing to management. Ensure that all appliances work properly.
- Smile, you’re home now.
Move Out Checklist
- Give proper notice to Property Manager. (7 days notice for weekly tenants, 30 days notice for monthly tenants.)
- Go to post office and file a forwarding address. Leave forwarding address with Property Manager.
- Cancel local subscriptions. Phone service, etc.
- Make sure all appliances (heat/AC, Lights, Fan, TV, etc.) are turned off.
- Smile & have a good day. Moving is stressful.
Vital Contact Numbers
Emergency Dial 911 (Fire & Rescue – Police – Hospital)
Glynn Immediate Care (for minor illnesses or injuries)
Maintenance After Hours (emergency only) 230-9171, 261-8400